UN Day for ‘Clean Air for Blue Skies’
The Swiss Pavilion at the Expo 2020, in collaboration with the Swiss Embassy and the EU Delegation in Abu Dhabi, is organizing a session dedicated to UN Day for “Clean Air for Blue Skies”.
The session will discuss the best practices in air quality management in the private transport and logistics sector, and positive impact of clean air on public health, climate change and economic development.
Swiss Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Nahla Nabil, Etihad Rail, Environment & safety manager
- Maitha Marashi, Borouge ADNOC subsidiary, Vice President Sustainability
- Ralf Schreiber, DHL Global Forwarding, Head of Sales Middle East and Africa
- Serkam Guerguen, Swiss Senior Sales, Middle-East, North-Africa & Turkey
- Tanzeed Alam, Managing director at Earth Matters consulting
Watch the stream