Vocational Education for People of Determination
To showcase inclusivity at Expo 2020, the Swiss Pavilion is partnering up with ICT 4 Autism, a Swiss organization offering vocational education to people with autism in the ICT field. Their program has a rate of success of nearly 95%, their alumni being able to strive in leading Swiss and international companies. Through their activities they showcase how TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) can allow people of determination to take an active role in society.
At the Swiss Pavilion, together with the managers of ICT 4 Autism as well as alumni, we will hold a workshop featuring vocational education from the social, pedagogical and performance perspective.
Swiss Pavilion, Event Space
- Siegfried Wirtner, Managing Director at ICT 4 Autism
- Benjamin Gilbert, General Management Middle East, Europe at ICT 4 Autism
- Ruedi Wegelin, Site manager at ICT 4 Autism
- Kamila Fotiou, Social Pedagogue
- Roger Widmer, Professional trainer ICT 4 Autism
- Roger Keller, Entrepreneur